Grundfos end-suction pumps are used in water supply, industrial pressure boosting, industrial liquid transfer, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning), and irrigation.
Grundfos end-suction pumps are multi-purpose pumps suitable for a variety of different applications requiring reliable and cost-efficient supply. End-suction pumps are used in five main areas of application: water supply, industrial pressure boosting, industrial liquid transfer, HVAC and irrigation.
The Grundfos NB/NBG pumps are all non-self-priming, single-stage, centrifugal volute pumps with axial suction port, radial discharge port and horizontal shaft. The NB/NBG range consists of close-coupled pumps with their main dimensions in accordance with either EN733 or ISO2858.
Grundfos offers a virtually limitless range of close coupled (NB) end-suction pumps. Their sturdiness and reliability make them ideal for use in demanding environments such as the following:
• District heating plants
• Heating systems for blocks of flats
• Air-conditioning systems
• Cooling systems
• Wash down systems
• Other industrial systems.
• Optimised hydraulics in housing and impeller = unimpeded liquid flow
• O-ring seal between pump housing and cover = no risk of leakage
• Housing, impeller and wear ring in different materials = improved corrosion resistance, no sticking elements
• Pump is CED coated to increase corrosion resistance
• Available with IE1, IE2 and IE3 motors
• Available in a number of shaft seal and material variants
• PN 10,16 and 25 bar
• For temperatures up to 140 °C.