What are After-sales Services?
After-sales services are support services rendered after the sale of a product or service. As simple as this sounds, this is where many companies struggle – to give adequate support after sales and keep their customers happy. The situation is the same regarding pump sales as well. Many customers are forced to search “pump suppliers near me” and end up buying expensive services from unauthorized suppliers and service-givers. But this is where Qpoint Solutions excels. Our support extends beyond guarantee and warranty periods.
We understand that pumps are complicated. Even a slight error in the installation or a power fluctuation can cause issues, and support can be needed anytime. Therefore, we ensure we are available to our customers at any hour to solve their issues and ensure there is minimal downtime in their operations. Our after-sales service has won us many loyal customers.
What are the different types of After-sales Services?
After-sales service is a blanket term that covers everything from water pump repairs and services in Pune to warranty on products. Here are the different types of after-sales services provided by Qpoint Solutions:
Live Support – This involves being available to the customer whenever they need us. We provide this support through the phone, website chats, emails, social media, and other forms of communication.
Warranty – We provide a certain warranty on products after they are sold. Our warranties cover replacing a part or even the whole product in case of failure within the stipulated time. But there are a few conditions attached to availing warranty.
Annual Maintenance Contracts – After warranty periods expire, we still want our customers to get full support, so we offer them customized annual maintenance contracts that allow us to offer repair and maintenance services at competitive prices.
Training – After the installation of a pump and pumping system, we offer training to our customers on the use of the pumps. This way, the pumps are used correctly, they last longer, and customers become confident in using them.
Why are After-sales Services Needed?
Many times, customers feel lost after buying pumps because there is no support in case any issues arise. They are forced to look for semi-professionals offering high pressure pump services that aren’t trustworthy. But after-sales is one of the most critical periods in the customer lifecycle and businesses should focus on this because:
- After-sales is the best way to make a positive impression on customers.
- After-sales is the most sure-fire way to cultivate customer satisfaction.
- After-sales is the best catalyst for positive word-of-mouth marketing.
- Great after-sales increase the chance of customers investing in your other products and services.
- The best businesses in the world are known for amazing after-sales services.
Why Choose Us for After-sales Services?
Qpoint Solutions has been steadily growing and has now reached the top of one of the most competitive industries in the world – pumps and pumping solutions. This could not have been possible without great after-sales service. Here are some reasons why we are good at it:
- We have a dedicated team, equipped with the latest technology, focussed purely on after-sales services.
- We have an experience of more than 21 years in the pump and pumping solutions industry.
- We are available 24/7 to solve any pump-related issues, ensuring there is minimal downtime in your operations.
- Our after-sales services are reasonably priced, especially if you invest in annual maintenance contracts.
- Our after-sales services are so highly rated that we are the authorized associates for Grundfos water pump repair.
How to Reach Us?
From Grundfos pump servicing to 24/7 repair and maintenance support, you can experience the best after-sales service only with Qpoint Solutions. Fill out the enquiry form on the website or directly chat with our customer support. You can also reach us by email at email@example.com or call +91 8605010543. Our executives will get you the best after-sales services, deals, and contracts that will ensure you have the right support for your pumps and pumping infrastructure.