Grundfos SP submersible pumps are renowned for their high efficiency and reliability throughout the range. Made entirely of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, SP pumps are ideal for a wide variety of applications.
Grundfos SP pumps represent state-of-the-art hydraulic design. Built to deliver optimum efficiency during periods of high demand, the SP pumps provide low long-term costs and high operating reliability regardless of the application.
The Grundfos SP range offers high efficiency, high resistance to sand and other abrasives, motor burnout protection, and easy maintenance. A complete monitoring and control system is available for constant optimisation of the pumping system.
The pumps are suitable for:
• Groundwater supply to waterworks
• Irrigation in horticulture and agriculture
• Groundwater lowering
• Pressure boosting
• Industrial applications
• State-of-the-art hydraulics provide high efficiency and low operating costs
• 100 % stainless steel inside and outside
• Sand resistant
• Resistant to aggressive water
• Motor burnout protection
• Dry-running protection
• Monitoring, protection and communication via the MP 204 protection unit and the R100 remote control