POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT PUMPS
Reliable pumping solutions power the essential operations making your business run smoothly and successfully. Being in the industry for 17 years, QPoint Engineering Solutions specializes in catering tailor-made pumping applications along with extended customer and engineering support.
Our aim to provide only high-class standard pumping solutions has made us the preferred name of our customers. We are a proud dealer of Grundfos Pumps also providing reliable and feasible applications of Rotodynamic/ Centrifugal pumps and Positive Displacement Pumps. Find out which ones are fitted for your business applications and needs; we are here to do the rest.
Rotodynamic/ Centrifugal Pumps
- High flow rate
- Used to pump low viscosity liquids
- Seal-less and shutoff heads
- Hydrocarbons, where any chemical leakage is not allowed
- Wastewater in food processing and chemical factories
- Draining pits and construction sites
- Pulp and Paper
- Food and oil industry
Positive Displacement Pumps
- Constant flow rate
- Get rid of trapped air in the system on their own
- Best suited for high viscosity liquids
- Chemical and sugar industry
♦ Why QPoint?
We have a range of pumps suited to your needs and business niche tried-and-tested at our advanced test facilities. Our high quality products include:
- Submersible wastewater pumps
- Super vortex pumps
- Drainage sewage pumps
- Grinder pumps
- Bore well submersible pumps
- Single-stage end suction standard pumps
- Vertical inline volume pumps
♦ How to choose the best-fitted pump for your operative needs?
Choosing the best-suited pumps can be complicated yet essential for smooth operations of systems. When choosing a pumping application look for:
- The purpose you need pumps for
- Water source
- Power supply
- Water requirement
- Existing piping system
- Water flow
- Water consumption and water pressure
Need more information or want to explore our range of pumps product and services? Contact us here. It’s simple and quick.